This role is responsible for maintaining and operating one of our car wash sites in Vancouver. You will be primarily maintaining quality control, interacting with clients, explaining our service, collecting payment and dealing with any onsite issues as they arise. Cleaning cars with other staff will be required. This role is also responsible for onsite training of new staff and maintaining site equipment, signage and cleanliness.
- – Wants to be a part of a fun and youthful team
- – Has high quality standards and is able to keep people on track
- – Able to work quickly and has a good eye for detail
- – Wants to help build a brand while helping to give back to your community
- – Has a valid driver’s licence and able to drive manual and automatic transmission
- – Looking for 3-5 shifts a week and available weekends
Experience in car washing or detailing not required but preferred.
All successful applicants will need to pass a criminal record check and must have a valid BC Driver’s licence (Class 5 or 7)